Virtual Resource Library
One resource kit for every KU major covering sample career titles and employers, necessary skill sets, professional associations, and websites specific to that major.
(Praxis Teacher Certification, Civil Service Exam, Police Officer and Sergeant, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, Skill Improvement -- Business Writing, Math, Reading, Spanish...and more!)
- Choosing a Major
- Making the Most of Your College Experience
- Writing Resumes, Cover Letters, & Other Correspondence
- Getting Internships & Related Experience
- Conducting a Job Search
- Interviewing Successfully
- Applying to Graduate & Professional Schools
- Conducting a Job Search in Education
The top ten skills and experiences that employers look for when they begin evaluating college students and alumni for employment.
For additional information, stop by the Career Development Center.
***Persons with a disability and who require accommodation for a service, resource or event, should notify the Career Development Center two weeks prior to the event at 610.683.4067 or firstname.lastname@example.org, TDD number: 610.683.4499. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations.***